MAXimum Cards & Collectibles Terms and Conditions
We request that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions prior to accessing, browsing or shopping on this website. In doing so, you, or any affiliated parties, agree to all Terms and Conditions stated within. If you have reservations or do not agree with said Terms and Conditions, please avoid using this website. Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change and could be altered or updated at any point without prior notification.
Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice
All graphic designs/imagery (other than company/product logos and packaging of products/merchandise) and written text on this website is copyright protected and the intellectual property of MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES. Any published digital content belonging to MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES that is copied, printed, downloaded, modified, reproduced or distributed, without the company’s formal consent, is strictly prohibited.
Free or purchased content downloaded from this website is the intellectual property of MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES and is licensed to you for personal, non-commercial use only. You are prohibited from selling, redistributing, reproducing, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or converting software affiliated with the MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES brand or MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES. All trademarks and copyrighted logos are the legal property of the product manufacturer and/or MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES and you are not permitted to copy or use them in any way This website is controlled and operated by MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES, which offers no guarantee or certainty that digital material, whether viewed, posted or promoted on the site, is appropriate for all online visitors/users. If you choose to enter and navigate this website, you do so of your own volition and are responsible for complying with laws applicable to the governing authority overseeing the country, state, province, territory, region or district where and when you gained access to this website.
Limitation of Liability Notice
MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES reserves the right to alter, modify, update, delete or add materials, including software, downloadable digital applications, and products advertised on this website, without prior notice, as it sees fit.
MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES issues no implicit or explicit warranties of any kind in relation to the content on this website. Any content embedded or posted by MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES representatives to this website is, to the best of our knowledge, appropriate, accurate and representative of professional standards, protocols, procedures and regulations associated with our company. Content posted by outside third parties to any of the social media platforms displayed on this website, is the sole property of said parties and does not necessarily represent or reflect the shared or expressed views, beliefs or opinions of MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES representatives or employees.
Code of Conduct for Visitors to MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES Website
You are solely responsible for the content of any comments or material you choose to post on any facet of the MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES Website, namely social media platforms and blogs. You knowingly agree that no language or imagery product previews, contributed by you to this website will:
i) be demeaning, derogatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, lude, racist, hateful, discriminatory or unlawful in nature
ii) violate the established and legal standing of licensed trademarks, copyrights or privacy-protected content owned by MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES.
Links to External Online Networks
Any and all external online networks you choose to access directly from the MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES website are done so of your own volition and MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES does not necessarily acknowledge, endorse or support such networks, let alone hold any legal liability or responsibility for the content contained within these digital platforms, which is understood to be independent of the approved content included on our website.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, telephone number and/or billing address provided at the time the order was placed. We can choose to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES e-commerce store. You agree to properly update your account and other information, including your email address and preferred method of payment, so that we can successfully complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Payment, Exchange or Refund Notice
At time of purchase/checkout you are agreeing to our terms of service and all policies stated on our site and this page.
- All prices are in Canadian currency.
- All orders are subject to taxes based on the province, territory or state they are being shipped to. The applicable tax rate will be calculated at checkout and added to your order total.
- We are happy to accept all major credit and debit cards for online and in-person purchases. For in-person transactions, we also accept cash as a form of payment.
- All sales are final. Once an item or service is purchased, there are no returns, refunds or exchanges allowed as all sales are considered final.
- We are not liable for Stolen/Misplaced/Lost in Transit orders that have been marked as delivered. If you are concerned about theft/porch pirates, please request card for pickup in the checkout notes
- Small Tears, Scuffs and separations at the seams of factory sealed product shrink wrap, and minor defects in packaging material not caused by external forces or factors is completely normal and will not be grounds for compensation. All our products are sourced from official Canadian Distributors
- If an order is shipped to a 3rd party company, freight forwarder or similar, we assume no responsibility for any damages or issues that may arise from their services.
- We are not responsible for any customs, duties or other taxes incurred during transportation, nor are we responsible if a parcel is opened for inspection at customs/border services. This will not qualify an order for compensation as this is out of our control and not a decision of ours.
- We are not responsible for customers entering incorrect/incomplete addresses. Should an item not be properly delivered due to an incomplete/incorrect address provided to us — we assume no responsibility for the loss incurred.
Termination of Terms and Conditions Agreement
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by no longer using this website, provided that all prior uses of this website are governed by this Agreement. MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice. Based on MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES’ discretion, it may exercise authority to subsequently refuse you access to this website and disallow online purchases you intend to make, due to your failure to comply with any terms or provisions set forth in this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement by either you or MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES, our company holds no legal liability, obligation or responsibility for your conduct that intentionally or unintentionally breaches and/or violates the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES
153 Brock Street North, Unit 4, Whitby, Ontario Canada L1N 4H3
Thank you for supporting us and enjoy your MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES gaming experience.
© 2023 MAXIMUM CARDS & COLLECTABLES. All Rights Reserved